Notary Forms - Some of the more popular forms.
I typically carry most of the needed forms with me at all times however, I have put the most popular forms that I run across on a regular basis up as a courtesy and they can be downloaded by clicking on the appropriate file name below. They are in PDF format and can be easily printed on any printer.
On January 1, 2020 Florida Laws changed requiring some documents have in the wording "in the presence of or remote online notarization" I have seen banks reject forms with the old wording so check with your institution or attorney to ensure you use the right forms with the proper wording.
- Power of Attorney You may download several variations of the POA at this link.
- VIN Verification Form - Direct PDF download from Florida DMV at this link.
- Acknowledgement 1 Signer - Loose certificate FL Acknowledgement for a single signer.
- Acknowledgement 2 Signer - Loose certificate FL Acknowledgement two signers.
- Jurat (Oath) 1 Signer - Loose certificate FL Oath for a single signer.
- Jurat (Oath) 2 Signer - Loose certificate FL Oath for two signers.
- FL Attorney-in-Fact affidavit - Loose certificate for the principle of an attorney in fact as requested by third parties.
- Florida Physicians Affidavit - Affidavit made by primary care physician that a principle lacks the capacity to manage property as defined in F.S. 744.102(12)(a). [F.S. §709.08(4)(d)]
- General Affidavit - Download this fillable affidavit and open it in Adobe Reader or Acrobat. Type your sworn statement, print out the form and have your signature notarized. For a single signer.
- VIN Verification Form - This form is required by FLDMV for VIN verifications.
Should you not see the specific form you need on this page, you can find MANY more forms HERE
Feel free to contact me directly at (863) 698-3793 should you require my services.